EJAYAR PHOTOGRAPHY, 41 WINDSOR TERRACE, SOUTH GOSFORTH, NEWCASTLE NE3 1YL
TEL: (0191) 2851202
The Church of St. John the Evangalist, Longhirst was consecrated in 1876, the architect was Sir Arthur Blonfield. The parish of Longhirst was formed in 1875. Before that date it was part of the parish of Bothal. A tower with a spire is at the North-West corner of the building. The oak chancel screen was carved by parishoners and the Revd. R. Proctor, who was vicar from 1885-1916.
These pages were designed by MIRROR IMAGE. All photographs taken by Ray Urwin©.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org